Monday, November 02, 2009

I found a new Joe, Java, a new bean worth writing home about.



Ok folks you know me if I love I share it...If I dislike a product,  unfortunately sometimes you hear that too. But nobody pays me to say nice things about their products so you know I honestly feel this way.

I love good coffee, I'm Norwegian, it comes with the breeding. I think the love affair started in my first or second year. I was old enough to steal the coffee cup and guzzle or wear what I could before getting caught.
I'm sure I had a many coffee stained T-shirts and dresses if you get my drift.
I found a good blend, excellent flavor and NO heartburn...I can't say enough about that isssue, some coffees just give me really bad heartburn.

(You know the brand starting with an F with all the heartwarming commercials Funny it never used to but something changed in the roast or the blend and I was forced quit them after that. Too Acidic even the low acid blend, which was better, But was only available for about a nano second in my area.)


I'm anxious to try Odolla's other blends too. MmmMmm, it's good!
They're on my list...you know the good one :) to the right the Favorite Proprietors list and you can order online YAY!

No comments:

Hi and Welcome
A shared Recipe blog. Feel free to email me with a contribution and I'll post it. If you have a picture of the dish send that too.

If you need a recipe, type in the search box a name of something and see what I have. ...and just maybe I'll have it.
homeseider@aol.com